Account Based Marketing Manager (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for an Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager for the global marketing team of a large B2B high tech. The ABM Manager will be responsible for leading the development and execution of account-based marketing programs to create pipeline, increase engagement and conversions, and revenue that target high value accounts. This position will work closely with Global and Field Marketing teams, sales teams, content marketing, and third-party agencies to provide support for the plan execution, reports, impacts, contracts, schedules, estimates, and data collection.
This is a 6-month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA with some flexibility of working from home 1 day a week.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Provide leadership for ABM programs, aligning sales and marketing with focus on high value accounts, and deliver on sales and revenue goals
- Partner with content marketing, channel managers, sales management and third parties to plan, organize, and execute engaging, multi-channel campaigns that include: emails, telephone calls, events, digital programs, direct mail, etc.
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry best practices to identify opportunities to create personalized ABM campaigns and plays
- Communicate all campaign plans, program results, activities, and feedback through regular communication and follow up to the marketing and sales department
- Define budget needs; manage and work within that budget
- Define and build buy-in for what success looks like for each campaign. Track engagement, journey, attribution, insight and ROI performance metrics for all ABM activities.
- 7+ years of marketing experience with 3+ years in account-based marketing, demand generation and field marketing in large B2B High Tech Companies.
- Experience working with CRM (SFDC), marketing automation (Eloqua, preferred)and other Mar-Tech platforms to achieve and measure campaign results
- Experience executing and managing multi-channel marketing campaignswith a variety of internal components and requirements
- Ability to identify data-driven opportunities to generate, accelerate, and close pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree