AEM Developer (Anywhere in US)
We are looking for an experienced AEM Developer for a large Telecommunications company. This team member will be tasked to deploy Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) including developing reusable integrations across sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month contract (extensions possible) role onsite in Denver, CO. Long distance commute compensation considered for qualified candidates. W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with front end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front end web design and AEM integration.
- 4+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.1 with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.