Alliance Marketing – Storage Solutions (Various Locations)
We are looking for an experienced Alliance Marketing Manager for a global enterprise storage solutions company. The Alliance Marketing Manager will work closely with a key partner in the back up space on the go to market and field enablement for the joint solutions. This role will work worldwide to coordinate marketing, sales and other activities to expand sales and the partnership.
This is a 40 hour per week, year-long contract role, onsite role at the client’s offices in Sunnyvale, CA, RTP, NC or Waltham, MA. This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Alliance management of overall relationship, globally
· Development and execution of go to market plans for the joint solutions
· Track and report success metrics, plans
· Identify gaps in partnership materials, sales processes and make proactive suggestions for improvement
· Create and present technical presentations to customers, sales teams, and partners, to promote the value of the joint solutionSales enablement - field and channel
· Manage executive interlocks/briefings
· Single point of contact for sales and partners
· 5+ years B2B alliance marketing experience in the high-tech industry
· Experience in storage and back up technologies, highly preferred
· Management and development of alliance marketing activities in support of sales goals
· Work experience teaming with product development, sales and marketing groups to include partners in joint programs.
· Bachelors degree