Alliance Partner MDF and Program Manager (Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for an alliance partner management professional for a large high technology company in Sunnyvale, CA. This role will be responsible for the management of MDF from a key technology partner and other initiatives with the same partner. This role will require cross company coordination and detailed program management across the client.
This is a 20 hour per week; ongoing contract role (with 6 months project), working onsite in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
- Understand the MDF program requirements and manage the program to ensure appropriate distribution of MDF and activities.
- Understand cross company growth initiative and manage program execution to ensure program goals are met.
- 2+ years of B2B enterprise technology partner program experience, MDF program management experience.
- Strategic mind-set, ability to prioritize and roll-up your sleeves.
- Strong project management skills; detailed oriented.
- Bachelors degree.