Alliance Partner Program Manager
We are looking for an experienced alliance partner management professional for a large high technology company in Sunnyvale, CA. This role will be responsible for the execution of a new technology alliance program – targeting new technology partners, managing onboarding process, articulating benefits and being the key point of contact for a broad base of technology partners, primarily small to medium companies.
This is a 40 hour per week; 6 month role (extensions possible), working onsite in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Understand the strategy of the “new” Technology Alliance Program
· Identify target partner companies that match the strategic objectives of the new program
· Recruit new members to the program
· Manage the onboarding process for new members
· Respond to technology partner questions/needs and ensure follow through in the organization
· 5+ years of B2B enterprise technology partner program experience.
· Experience in targeting and recruiting new partners to broad based Technology Alliance Programs.
· High level knowledge of cloud and data center technologies.
· Strategic mind-set, ability to prioritize and roll-up your sleeves.
· Strong project management skills; detailed oriented.
· Bachelors degree.