Budget and Program Manager - Alliance Partner Team (Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for a Budget and Program Manager to work in the Alliance Partner Management team at a global high technology company. This manager will have 3 main responsibilities: management of the supplier development funds – contracts, tracking activities, expenses and payments; and budget management - tracking expenses to team’s budget, managing cross charges between cost centers and monthly closes, and program management of special projects in the team – collaborating across partners and cross functional teams.
This is a 40 hour per week, ongoing contract role (with 6 month contracts) onsite (3 days per week) in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Track, in detail, activities for supplier development funds – contracts, activities, proof of performance and payments
- Obtain marketing team budgets and budget details
- Report against budgets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage cross charges between cost centers/departments and regional teams
- Work with the finance team to ensure charges are accurately incorporated into the financial systems
- Resolve all budget exceptions, working with the cross functional team
- Program management of special projects: building project plans and collaborating across partners and cross functional teams to ensure on time execution
- Minimum of 4 years experience of accounting/finance responsibilities, at a global B2B high technology company.
- Experience with program management across functional teams
- Detailed understanding of financial process flows and budget impacts
- Understanding of Supplier Development Funds/Marketing Development Funds programs and requirements
- Organized, detailed focus, process oriented, and able to multitask.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, globally
- Bachelors degree (required), in Finance or Accounting (preferred)