Business Analyst - Callidus (Palo Alto CA)
We are looking for a Business Analyst for the global Finance IT Systems team of a large B2B high tech company. The Business Analyst will be responsible for project management, testing and roll out of new sales incentive system (Callidus) and migration from the old system.
This is a 9-month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Manage and track key responsibilities within the implementation process for Commissions Finance
- Test system configuration and reporting during UAT phases
- Document new processes and support all training efforts within Commissions Finance
- Provide support/ guidance to offshore testers during UAT execution
- Proactively plan, prioritize and coordinate project activities to ensure timely deliveries
- Generate project status reports on regular basis to management
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis, project management and sales compensation
- Experience with Callidus required
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in system testing and administration
- Bachelor’s Degree