Business Development Manager (FTE) (Santa Clara, CA)
Stage 4 Solutions, Inc. accelerates marketing agility by providing rapid access to experienced marketing resources. We specialize in serving Fortune 500 and emerging high-technology leaders by providing seasoned marketing professionals for both short-term and long-term needs across marketing teams.
Over our 17 years in business, we have served more than 80 clients and have achieved 100% client reference ability. As a result of our success serving our clients, we have been featured on the San Jose Business Journal's list of fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley for 5 years.
In order to meet our clients' growing demand for our services, we are augmenting our team with a seasoned business development manager to build and expand client relationships, identify needs for our services, close sales and ensure client success. We need an aggressive hunter who will work hard to build relationships and close sales.
This is a full time job onsite at our offices in Santa Clara, CA. Health benefits offered.
- Build and expand client relationships within new and existing accounts
- Identify project opportunities
- Work with recruiting team to finalize selection of team members for the client project. Manage client interviews of selected team members.
- Meet quarterly sales targets by closing projects.
- Ensure client success by providing ongoing relationship management
- Prior experience in business development/sales roles in staffing companies
- Prior experience with growing staffing companies that fill marketing and business roles, preferred
- Knowledge about technology industry - companies, competitors, current events.
- Understanding of high tech marketing roles
- Results oriented; aggressive with strong desire to succeed
- Client service orientation: curious; good listener; positive and engaging personality
- Bachelor's degree