Channel Field Marketing Manager (FTE) (NYC Area)
We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager for a fast growing B2B high tech start up. The focus of this role is to work with small/medium VARs and managing joint events, marketing/sales training, and lead gen activities. The role will work with partners in the Eastern US and will require travel to partners’ locations to build the relationship and execute marketing activities.
This is a remote FTE role based in the New York City Area. NY. Compensation includes base salary, bonus, stock options, benefits.
- Work with identified small and medium VARs to create marketing plans – with goals, marketing activities, required content and training, etc.
- Work with VARs to plan and execute smaller/VIP joint events
- Plan and execute partner training and other lead gen activities
- Track metrics to quantify partner program impact
- Work effectively with the company’s channel sales team – ensure needs are met
- 5+ years experience in a channel marketing role, working with small/medium VARs; managing joint events
- Experience working with a B2B high tech start ups/small-medium company
- Outgoing/high energy personality; ability to engage with channel partners
- Travel to partners in the Eastern US region: 30%
- Bachelors Degree