Channel Programs Manager (FTE) (San Mateo, CA)
We are looking for a Channel Programs Manager for a fast growing B2B high tech start up. The focus of this role is to work with small/medium VARs and enable their success. Responsibilities will include working with VARs on joint go to marketing planning, partnering with events, webinars, email campaigns, facilitating training, etc. The role will work with partners in the Western US and will require travel to partners’ locations to build the relationship and execute marketing activities.
This is a FTE role in San Mateo, CA. Compensation includes base salary, bonus, stock options, benefits.
- Work with identified small and medium VARs to create marketing plans – with goals, marketing activities, required content and training, etc.
- Work with VARs to execute the marketing plans, including helping with events, webinars, email campaigns, facilitating training.
- Drive ongoing communication with partners, in person and remotely, to build lasting relationships
- Track metrics to quantify partner program impact
- Educate and work with internal stakeholders to implement the partner strategy and programs
- 5+ years experience in a channel programs/marketing role, working with small/medium VARs
- Experience working with a B2B high tech start ups/small-medium company
- Outgoing personality who loves working with channel partners
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and scale marketing campaigns
- Understanding of performance metrics and measurement tools
- Travel to partners in the Western US region: 30% to 50% of the time
- Bachelors Degree