Cloud Storage Product/Solutions Marketing (Mountain View, CA)
We are looking for Storage Product/Solutions Marketing manager to manage a launch of cloud and hybrid cloud solutions. The Product/Solutions marketing manager would be responsible for the messaging/positioning for the new solution, planning for launch needs, executing on the creation of marketing materials (datasheets, presentations, videos, sales enablement, etc) and working with key collaborative partners for the new solution.
This is a 40 hours per week; 3 month contract role onsite in Mountain View, CA. This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Understand the new product/solution to be launched – understand customer usage and how it fits into their overall data center/cloud models
- Define positioning & messaging, value proposition
- Define and create key sales and marketing materials, including web content, presentation decks, datasheets, competitive materials, videos, etc.
- Lead overall product and solution launch working with the cross functional team
- Work with key partners on the launch
- 5+ years in product and/or solutions marketing roles, with enterprise storage companies
- Experience with cloud storage and hybrid cloud solutions.
- An understand of why and when enterprise customer employ traditional storage, private clouds and public clouds
- Start up experience: ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and objectives.
- Proven ability to create messaging/value propositions and marketing content
- Bachelor’s Degree