Community Manager (Internal Community) (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Community Manager for the internal/employee community for a large B2B high tech company. The client is rolling out a new internal community platform and needs to build employee engagement with the platform. This role will work cross functionally to support the long-term strategy for the online community and develop fun and imaginative campaigns that spark conversations and activate the internal global employee community through collaboration and advocacy. This is a great role for a socially savvy marketer who wants to lead the development of a new community.
This is a 6 month project (extensions and/or conversion to FTE possible), 40 hours per week, 3 days per week onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA (2 days per week remote).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Engage the global employee community on the new platform by designing and using a continuously evolving toolkit of cutting-edge community management and communications tactics.
- Understand how to engage socially with the online community.
- Create content to drive engagement working with internal communications team.
- Act as a facilitator for the community and moderator for the internal community. Field questions from employees as needed.
- Define KPIs, set moderation targets, build process and reporting to ensure engaged and active communities.
- Monitor engagement as well as other community-related metrics to provide reports, insights and feedback to stakeholders, which will further improve and enhance the platform.
- 5+ years of social media or online community management experience at large, global companies
- Strong knowledge of social strategy, enterprise social collaboration.
- Strong content development and writing skills
- Experience with web and social media analytics tools and/or data analysis and reporting
- Ability to work collaboratively with a geographically-distributed workforce
- Bachelors Degree