Competitive Analysis Manager (Sunnyvale, CA or RTP, NC)
We are looking for an experienced competitive analysis/intelligence manager for a global Enterprise Storage B2B tech company. This role will be responsible for strategic and product level competitive analysis and creation of internal and external competitive content (battlecards, cheat sheets, videos, podcasts, customer presentations, sales training, etc) to support the sales team to better position and win. The focus of the competitive analysis and content creation will be on strategic positioning to senior level decision makers.
This is a 40 hour per week; 12 month contract to potentially perm role, working onsite in either Sunnyvale, CA or RTP, NC. (flexibility to work 1-2 days remotely) This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Understand client’s products/solutions by working with product management and product marketing teams. Understand base level product competitive differentiators.
· Work with sales team members to understand competition faced in deals and what works and does not work. Understand their needs to win.
· Lead the strategic analysis against key competitors' product offering comparisons. Create strategic level positioning against competitors. Gain buy in from key stakeholders
· Create internal competitive analysis tools/content. This content will be focused for sales and will included content such as battlecards, cheat sheets, videos, presentations, podcasts, etc.
· Update and refresh competitive content based upon product launches, competitive moves, feedback from sales, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with competitive analysis and content creation for global b2b tech companies in the Storage, Compute, Networking, Cloud, Data Center Infrastructure industries.
- Ability to create strategic positioning and competitive content focused to senior decision makers and the sales teams who call upon them.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and research skills to help sales teams position to win.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering, technology background
- MBA, preferred