Consumer Marketing Campaign Manager (San Jose, CA)
We are looking for a Consumer Marketing Campaign Manager for a fast growing fintech start up for a contract to perm role. The Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for the end to end strategy and execution of email campaigns, webinars and other initiatives to drive engagement with consumers. Ability to be creative and innovative to explain and quickly communicate the value of the solution to busy consumers is critical. The solution is a B2B2C solutions, so partnering and working with businesses to reach consumers will be a part of this role.
This is a 6 month contract to perm role, 40 hours per week, onsite in San Jose, CA.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Own the strategy, planning, execution and optimization of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Define campaign objectives, metrics, target audiences and strategies.
- Measure campaign results against ROI and other metrics and suggest changes/improvements for future activities.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing marketing campaigns for a consumer, financial services or HR solutions. Proven ability to drive results.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools
- Experience in driving programs and projects across cross functional teams within an organization
- Knowledge of marketing campaign best practices, real-time content marketing, digital and social marketing
- Quantitative analysis of metrics/ROI
- Bachelors Degree