Content Creation/Marketing Manager (Foster City, CA)
We are looking for content creator/marketing manager for a maternity leave backfill project. The content creator will be responsible for learning the client’s messaging/positioning/voice and then creating and editing engaging blogs, collateral, customer case studies and more in support of marketing activities and sales enablement. This role requires excellent writing and copy-editing skills, creativity, attention to detail and project management expertise.
This is a 6 month, 40 hours per week role in Foster City, CA (work onsite 2-3 days per week).This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Customer Case Study development: Interview customers and develop compelling case studies.
- Social and web engagement: manage the corporate blog, including soliciting posts from others as well as crafting your own content, and edit blogs provided by the agency, as well as cross-promote great content from trusted influencers.
- Content publication: collaborate with contributors, agencies, designers, social media managers and other stakeholders to produce content in the right form with the right corporate brand.
- 5+years experienceproducing a range of marketing content for enterprise software or SaaS solutions. Experience with marketing/Sales software solutions, preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A creative thinker, suggesting new ways to address challenges and engage people
- Demonstrated collaboration and project management skills
- Bachelors degree