Creative Services Project Manager (San Jose, CA)
We are looking for a Creative Services Project Manager for a fast growing B2B high tech start up. This role will manage a variety of incoming global creative requests (new and updated collateral, trade show graphics, video production, PR/Blog imagery production, product and program launches, web, etc) and work with external agencies and internal stakeholders to complete projects within timelines and budget.
This is a 12 month contract role (extensions or conversion to FTE possible), 40 hour per week onsite in San Jose, CA.
This is a w2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Open and manage creative services production tickets and follow jobs through completion in a timely manner, working with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Own and manage task estimation for the design team
- Coordinate timely feedback, approvals, and deadlines
- Review creative deliverables to ensure high quality and brand adherence
- Deliver content assets and finished creative deliverables
- Work within Base Camp (Project Management) and Jira (Ticket Management)
- 5+ years of experience in creative services teams – at agencies, or at fast growth high tech companies
- Knowledge of print and digital assets and their creative process
- Detail-oriented, independent, sense of urgency
- Proven ability to work in fast paced environments
- Experience working interdepartmentally, cross-functionally
- Bachelors degree