Data Analyst – Marketing (San Francisco, CA)
We are looking for a Data Analyst for a contract to perm role at a fast growing B2B high tech company. The Data Analyst will support marketing teams by collecting data from enterprise systems, analyzing the marketing and sales data and providing insights into the effectiveness of marketing programs – email campaigns, webinars, digital marketing, events, etc. The goal is to assess the results and ROI of such activities and provide insights for improvements.
This is a 40 hour per week, 6 month contract to potentially perm role in San Francisco, CA. This is a W-2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
· On a weekly/monthly basis, understand and monitor key performance indicators from all geographies and develop an analysis and reports that shows the results of all marketing activities to sales
· Prepare charts, tables, graphs, diagrams and executive dashboards to assist in planning, execution and analysis of the marketing activities
· Extract required data from Salesforce, Google and financial systems
· Develop and maintain data mappings and translations for missing and incorrect data
· 4+ years experience in performing marketing data analysis and visualization, in a B2B global high tech company
· Experience working with global enterprise solutions companies’ sales and marketing processes and teams
· Expert Excel user, experience with visualization tools – Tableau, Looker
· Experience with data extraction from Salesforce.com
· Disciplined, detail oriented and absolutely focused on the data and its quality
· Self‐starter that can develop solutions independently and execute well under pressure
· Bachelors degree