Data Analyst – Marketing (Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for a Data Analyst for a contract role at a global B2B high tech company. The Data Analyst will support marketing and sales teams by analyzing website, marketing and sales data and providing insights into the effectiveness of marketing activities, for both channel sales and direct sales. The goal is to assess the results of such activities and provide insights for improvements and illustrate the business value generated by Marketing.
This is a 40 hour per week, 6 month contract (extensions/expansion possible) onsite role at Sunnyvale, CA. This is a W-2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
. This is a W-2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
· On a weekly basis, understand and monitor key performance indicators from all geographies and develop analysis and reports that shows the impact of marketing activities to direct and channel sales
· Data to be included in the business analysis includes sales data, website data and marketing information
· Prepare charts, tables, graphs, diagrams and dashboards to assist in planning, execution and analysis of the marketing activities
· Data will be collected from salesforce.com, Eloqua and Omniture for Website data analysis
· Develop and maintain data mappings and translations for missing and incorrect data
· 5+ years experience in advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Tableau, performing data analysis and visualization, in a B2B global high tech company
· Experience working with global enterprise solutions companies’ sales and marketing processes and teams
· Experience with both website data analysis through Omniture, and business data analysis
· Experience with data Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools
· Disciplined, detail oriented and absolutely focused on the data and its quality
· Self‐starter that can develop solutions independently and execute well under pressure
· Bachelor’s degree