Demand Generation Specialist / Manager – SaaS (Santa Clara, CA)
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist/Manager for a fast-growing SaaS startup. The focus of this role is to create and execute integrated demand generation campaigns to drive MQLs for the company. Key demand generation activities include email campaigns, webinars, content syndication, and other innovative campaigns.
This is a 6 month contract role, 40 hours per week role onsite in Santa Clara, CA. Can work remotely 1-2 days per week. W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Create, and implement demand generation digital marketing campaigns that generate leads (email campaigns, webinars, etc)
- Administer the client’s Marketo instance including digital marketing campaign execution
- Some content writing; repurpose existing content for digital marketing campaigns
- Create reports and analysis to maximize ROI from demand generation programs
- 2 yrs of demand generation experience in a B2B technology company (start-up preferred)
- Hands-on development and management of demand gen campaigns with experience implementing, email mail campaigns, webinars, content syndication, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Marketo (preferred), Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, results-oriented start up environment
- Bachelors Degree