Director of Account Management (FTE) (Santa Clara, CA)
Stage 4 Solutions, Inc. accelerates marketing agility by providing rapid access to experienced marketing resources. We specialize in serving Fortune 500 and emerging high-technology leaders by providing seasoned marketing professionals for both short-term and long-term needs across marketing teams.
Over our 15 years in business, we have served more than 80 clients and have achieved 100% client referenceability. As a result of our success serving our clients, we have been were featured on the San Jose Business Journal's list of fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley and on Inc's list of fastest growing companies in the US.
We are seeking a talented, ambitious and energetic business development/account management professional to help us take Stage 4 Solutions to a new level of growth. You will lead the development and management of activities aimed at generating profitable revenue from existing and new accounts.
This is a full time job onsite at our offices in Santa Clara, CA. Salary plus commission, benefits provided.
- Generate Leads: Drive the creation of a measurable pipeline of new prospective accounts/projects
- Close new account deals: Generate profitable revenue from new accounts by planning and executing sales activities
- Grow established accounts: Develop and execute a plan for growing account-specific business
- Work with recruiting team to qualify candidates for client projects
- Scope Engagements: Develop SOWs for client projects and manage client procurement processes; work with clients on obtaining POs
- Manage and expand client contacts in Salesforce.com and Linkedin
- 5+ years experience in marketing roles with high tech leaders such as Apple, Oracle, Cisco, NetApp, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
- 3 + years of consultative selling experience: prospecting skills, presentation and positioning skills, negotiation and closing skills
- Demonstrable, quality network of decision-makers in the technology industry marketing community
- Preferred, prior experience in business development and account management in professional services or staffing companies
- Client service orientation: curious; good listener; positive and engaging personality
- Results oriented; aggressive with strong desire to succeed, constant learner
- Bachelor's degree