Director of Analyst Relations and PR (Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for Director of Analyst Relations and PR to lead efforts at a fast growing midsized cloud data protection/management company. The Director will be responsible for managing both the strategic & tactical elements of the analyst relations programs and PR activities. The PR activities include management of 2 PR agencies. The position will work with internal stakeholders to assure that both short and long term planning is supported, and an outside in market perspective is driven, and that analyst content is developed and leveraged across marketing programs.
This is 40 hours per week; 6 month contract to potentially FTE role onsite in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Manage and create the right contractual relationships with selected industry analysts.
· Develop relationships with selected analysts to support strategic goals by articulating the company strategies and roadmaps.
· Ensure that analyst content is developed for and leveraged in digital and social marketing efforts.
· Provide key direction and content for annual analyst conference & events, strategic consulting sessions, analyst communications, and internal communications.
· Develop the worldwide PR strategy to raise awareness and support marketing efforts.
· Manage 2 PR agencies; execute PR responsibilities.
· 10+ years in an analyst relations and PR role in a B2B high technology company
· Experience managing PR agencies; setting PR strategies and execution
· Experience working with industry analyst such at Gartner, Forrester, and smaller analyst firms
· Experience working and communicating closely with senior executive level teams, while functioning both as consultant and lead when needed
· Public speaking comfort and skills, internal and external
· Bachelors degree