Director of Business Development (FTE) (Santa Clara, CA)
Stage 4 Solutions, Inc. accelerates marketing agility by providing rapid access to experienced marketing resources. We specialize in serving Fortune 500 and emerging high-technology leaders by providing seasoned marketing professionals for both short-term and long-term needs across marketing teams.
Over our 16 years in business, we have served more than 80 clients and have achieved 100% client referenceability. Stage 4 Solutions’ clients include leaders such as: Cisco, NetApp, Western Digital, Plantronics. As a result of our success serving our clients, we have been featured on the San Jose Business Journal's list of fastest growing private companies in Silicon Valley for 5 years.
In order to meet our clients' growing demand for our services, we are augmenting our team with a seasoned business development leader to build and expand client relationships, identify needs for our services, close sales and ensure client success.
This is a full time job onsite at our offices in Santa Clara, CA. Health Benefits offered.
- Build and expand client relationships within target accounts; identify project opportunities
- Work with recruiting team to finalize selection of team members for the client project. Manage client interviews of selected team members.
- Meet quarterly sales targets by closing projects.
- Ensure client success by providing oversight to projects through completion
- Prior experience in business development/sales roles in professional services companies
- Prior experience with companies such MSquared, Aquent, Crawford, Marketing Agencies, preferred
- Knowledge about technology industry - companies, competitors, current events.
- Understanding of high tech marketing roles
- Results oriented; aggressive with strong desire to succeed
- Client service orientation: curious; good listener; positive and engaging personality
- Bachelor's degree