Distribution Partner Sales Engineer (East Coast)
We are looking for an experienced Distribution Partner Sales Engineer for an opportunity at a global high technology, B2B company in the Unified Communication market.This role will focus on supporting channel partners’ technical knowledge transfer, technical training and answering questions. This is a pre-sales engineering role directly aligned with the Channel Sales Managers. Additionally, this role will also manage introduction of new solution bundles to partners.
This is a 6 month contract to potentially perm role, 40 hours per week, as a w2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
This is a remote role, with a territory in the East with approximately 25% travel required.
- Maintain current expert knowledge of all unified communications products and services
- Act as a trusted adviser and technical consultant for all products and related technologies to Distribution Partners
- Comprehensive consulting on the application and integration of solutions into large, complex environments
- Draw out the relationship between business issues and technology and processes to create bundled solutions deliverable by the partner
- Develop and deliver technical sales presentations
- Advise on the integration of the video solution into an existing infrastructure, including the identification and integration with third party products and services into a cohesive solution design
- Prior hands on experience with Unified Communications platforms, like Polycom, Cisco Telepresence/Webex, Mytel, or Pexipin sales engineering or post-sales support roles
- Public speaking and presentation abilities, with a focus on presenting technical information to those with a non-technical background, including excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to discuss videoconferencing technologies with a view to demonstrating their usefulness to current and potential customers.
- An understanding of: IP, switching and routing protocols, QoS, Voice over IP, ITU-T H. 32X and IETF SIP suite of standards.
- Demonstrated experience building technical marketing materials