Demand Generation Manager (San Francisco, CA)
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to support the Education Services business of a b2b, global, high growth company. The focus of this role will be to create messaging/positioning for the training and certification programs (targeted to customer, partners and developers), create marketing materials, web content, etc, and also to manage marketing campaigns to the target markets. The goal of the role is to expand sales and usage of Education Services offerings.
This is a 6 month contract to perm role, 40 hours per week role onsite in San Francisco, CA. W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Understand Education Services business, key objectives, course offerings and certification programs
- Develop marketing materials for customers, partners, developer audiences for a variety of channels – website, sales, events, marketing campaigns
- Define and design demand generation campaigns to increase the Education Services program traction
- Execute marketing campaigns working with the marketing operations and other teams within the marketing organization. Campaigns may include, email campaigns, webinars, events, etc.
- 3+ years of demand generation experience, in a B2B High Tech company
- Prior experience managing a variety of demand generation activities/focused on lead generation
- Track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns to a variety of target audiences
- Excellent written communication; and clear communicator across functions
- Organized and programmatic thinker
- Bachelors Degree