Elearning Training Developer (FTE) (San Francisco, CA)
We are looking for a Training Developer for elearning programs for a fast growing, late stage B2B start up in San Francisco, CA. The Training Developer will be responsible for developing user product training materials – self service learning modules and special training events, etc. Additionally, this role will be responsible for managing the training program, systems, and evaluating the effectiveness of the program.
This is a FTE role with the client at their offices in San Francisco, CA.
- Design and develop a comprehensive curriculum that will develop product-related skills that drive customer adoption
- Develop learning objectives and competency requirements, project scripts & storyboards, games, and evaluations/assessments
- Evaluate the effectiveness/experience of the program, and shape future plans and priorities
- Act as a producer for virtual training sessions, as needed
- 3-5 years experience producing elearning course materials and administering them through an LMS at enterprise software and/or analytics companies
- E-Learning design and deployment experience using various tools: Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Google Slides & Docs
- Initiative, adaptability, and resourcefulness to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally a background in graphic design, as well as using tools in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelors Degree