Event Specialist (Boston, MA Area)
Boston, MA Area
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
High Technology - Medium
Job Description :
We are looking for an Event Specialist for a fast growing B2B high tech start up. This role will focus on managing all the tactical elements of events in the US and Canada. As a member of the Field Marketing team you will forge strong relationships across the company and support a Sr. Field Marketing Manager.
This is a 6 month project (to potentially FTE role), 40 hours per week, working onsite in Boston, MA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Partner with the Senior Field Marketing team to ensure that all tactical elements are in place to support events (company events, 3rd party events, trainings, and Executive events)
- Provide end-to-end field marketing support to execute all tactics in the marketing mix including: Marketo list pulls and analysis, drafting invitation copy for pre-, day of and post-event communications
- Research and assess event locations in the US and Canada and provide recommendations and options
- Organize all event briefs, invoicing, and budgeting by program.
- Update internal calendars to accurately reflect when and where a program is to be launched.
- Work with the Americas team to ensure that logistics for events are properly managed; travel to support events as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience in end to end Events Marketing, in a B2B high tech company
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and execute both third party events as well as custom company events both large (full day events) and small (executive thought leadership dinner, ½ day seminars, etc.).
- Goal oriented, self-starter, able to work independently, but also a team player
- Proactive learner and creative problem solver who enjoys being in a fast-paced environment
- Start up experience highly desirable
- Strong project and task-management skills
- Ability to travel 25% in the US and Canada
- Bachelors degree