Event Specialist (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for an Event Specialist for a large B2B high tech company. This role will work to support a marketing team responsible for managing large company tradeshows. Responsibilities will including set up/coordination of Customer meetings, Partner meeting support, Book signing and onsite customer/partner set up and booth management.
This is a 40 hour per week, 6 month contract onsite in Palo Alto, CA (flexibility to work 1 day per week remotely)
This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Plan, order and ship event give aways and marketing materials
- Coordinate and schedule customer and partner meetings
- Customer and partner Meeting check-in desk duty, and onsite management
- Technical Workshop coordination onsite at show
- Onsite booth captain support: logistics and staff scheduling
- 1+ year of Large corporate B2B event support experience
- Great attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Experience managing and delivering against multiple projects simultaneously in a very fast-moving environment