Event Specialist (Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for an event specialist for a global high tech company. The event specialist will support multiple large industry and company specific events. This role is part of a team of Event Managers. Responsibilities include project management, working with vendors, coordinating logistics and onsite event support.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month project (extensions possible) onsite in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
• Project manage event planning; assist senior event managers
• Ensure action items are completed on time; efficiently; track schedules
• Assist with attendee registration and hotel accommodations
• Responsible for staging, shipping, packing/unpacking as well as assist in the set-up and tear-down of tradeshow booths for multiple events
• Manage inventory and tracking of promotional items
• Provide on-site staffing and support for events
• Assist with internal system requests for POs, email automation and registration sites
• 2+ years of tradeshow/event management experience in a large company
• Strong project management skills, a positive attitude, extreme attention to details
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
• Aptitude for learning new event tools/technologies
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Bachelors degree
• Ability to travel