Event Support Specialist (Midwest, USA)
We are looking for an entry level event support specialist to support event research and logistics for a global/public b2b high tech company. The person in this role will work with Sr Field Marketing managers and provide support in the planning and execution of central region sales events.
This is a 40 hour per week, 4 month contract role (extensions likely), remote role in the Central Region in the US (Chicago area, Minneapolis area, St Louis area, Houston/Dallas areas, etc). This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
• Support for Senior Field Marketing Managers
• Research on potential event venues – cost, availability, contracts
• Proforma budget development of event options
• Presentation of options to team
• Detail event planning – logistics
• Support for event execution – interface with sales teams/venues/marketing team
• Post event follow up; sales interactions, CRM, budget reconciliation
- 1+ years of event support experience in a global B2B technology company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High Energy, passionate and has a “does what it takes” attitude
- Experience documenting project plans; detailed oriented
- Experience using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power point
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience