Events Manager – Sports Hospitality (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Events Manager to manage multiple programs across sports sponsorship, customer and executive events for a large B2B high tech company. This role will work within a marketing team and support the company’s sports and executive events. A key goal for this role is to maximize business development, program alignment, hospitality, branding benefits and overall excellent communication.
This is a 40 hour per week, 18-month contract onsite in Palo Alto, CA (Must be available to attend evening events such as sports in stadiums)
This is a W2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Participates in strategy development for sponsorship hospitality: objective setting, attendee prioritization, outreach and allocations
- Oversee and manage audience acquisition efforts including communications plan creation and execution (invites to landing page)
- Manage all communications pre, during and post events including printed materials (badges, printed agendas, signage) and virtual content (quick polls, post-event external and internal summaries)
- Build and manage customer communications portal – recruiting, content creation and scheduling support, membership base and communications
- Manage and support quarterly virtual meetings and supporting communications
- Delivers a high level of service to field sales teams and customers through strong, frequent communications and attention to detail
- Update event calendar
- Track Ethics and Compliance adherence
- Oversee and coordinate and track hotel, transportation efforts, giveaways complimenting event logistics manager, Food and Beverage processing and management
- 5-7+ year’s event project management experience in B2B environments
- Excellent communication and customer service skills - ability to provide a high level of service to account teams, customers and executives
- Sense of urgency, agility and flexibility, Ability to develop contingency plans to accommodate last minute changes or urgent requests.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to perform analytics and create high quality, executive level presentations
- Strong team player, professional demeanor and customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree