Thank you for your interest in working with Stage 4 Solutions! We work with leading high technology companies - large, midsized and start ups
– on filling gaps across their marketing organizations. We have a diverse set of opportunities across our client base:
- Consulting, Contract and Contract to Perm Roles
- Full Time and Part Time Needs
- Onsite and Remote Roles
- Entry Level to Senior Level Needs
- Opportunities Across the US
We offer healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision and acupuncture), disability insurance, workers compensation and unemployment benefits to our employees.
Our goal is to find the perfect match between our team members’ career objectives and our clients’ needs, in order to create long term success for employees and clients – that is our ultimate goal.
Please join our network so that we can reach out to you when we have opportunities that you may be interested in, or apply to one of our current openings, listed below. We hope we can work with you soon!
We are looking for a part time admin for an executive at a large high tech company in Sunnyvale, CA. The focus of this role will be to manage the executive’s calendar, plan meetings, and support travel arrangements and logistics. Additionally, there may be other responsibilities at times.
This is a 3 month (extensions likely), 20 hours per week role onsite in Sunnyvale, CA. (2-3 days per week). W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
• Scheduling meetings and conference calls; overall calendar management for executive • Domestic and international travel logistics for the executive • Organizing travel receipts for executives for transmittal to finance • Creating, editing, and processing internal and external correspondence • Juggling multiple demands simultaneously, from the mundane to the more strategic
Required Qualifications :
5+ yrs experience of executive administration experience at a medium to large company
Experience managing heavy travel schedules; bookings, expenses, logistics
Experience managing meeting schedules, calendars, and rescheduling due to conflicts