Field Marketing Associate (Vienna, VA)
We are looking for a Field Marketing Associate to support the Sr. Field Marketing Managers for a global high tech company. The Field Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting marketing activities and for reporting on the results of the activities. Marketing activities will include events, webinars, email campaigns, etc. Reporting will include working with the CRM system, the marketing automation tool and Excel/Tableau.
This is a 40 hours per week; 12 month project (extensions possible) onsite in Vienna, VA. This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Support Sr. Field Marketing managers to execute on marketing programs – including events, webinars, email campaigns, etc.
- Work cross functionally – across marketing and sales teams to ensure effective marketing execution
- Track metrics for marketing programs – use SAP CRM, Eloqua and Excel/Tableau to collect data, create reports and present findings.
- Work with Sr. Field Marketing managers to develop quarterly marketing plans, present supporting data and projected results
- 1+ years of marketing program management experience
- B2B marketing experience, preferred
- Understanding of marketing programs, and desired results
- Strong ability and desire to learn new systems/processes/responsibilities
- Self-starter, ability to operate in a complex environment, highly organized
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree