Finance Analyst (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for a Finance Analyst for a real estate and workplace team of a global B2B high tech company. The candidate in this role will create analytical models using Excel to support strategic corporate real estate investment decisions for over 100 worksites around the world. This is a supportive role to the more senior members of the Real Estate Finance team.
This is a 12 months project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Build Excel analytical models to support real estate decision for workplace investments and leases
- Work cross functionally with the regional real estate teams, FP&A, and business unit teams to present site characteristics and determine relevant data points for strategic decision-making support
- Manage review processes of real estate decisions through finance team approvals
- Run monthly project portfolio review reporting to identify major risks
- 3+ years of work experience in Finance, Business Operations, or Corporate Real Estate Planning
- Superb analytical skills with excellent MS Excel modeling experience (pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Experience developing power point presentations
- Self-motivated with time and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Bachelor’s Degree