Internal Communications Specialist (Santa Cruz, CA)
We are looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to write internal communications and manage the editorial content on the company intranet. The person in this role will also manage employee surveys, analyze survey data and develop executive-level survey presentations. Additionally, this role will support the company wide all hands meetings – content and logistics.
This is a 40 hour per week, 12 month contract role, must work 4 days per week, onsite role in Santa Cruz, CA (1 day remote). This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Create and edit internal management emails
- Create and edit content for company intranet – product announcements, events announcements, team changes, etc.
- Manage employee surveys; analyze and present results
- Aid with presentation development for all hands meetings and manage meeting logistics
- 2+ years of internal communications/marketing communications experience within a corporate/business environment or with a marketing agency
- Experience writing for technology firms, clients or publications, preferred
- Excellent writing skills; ability to assess/understand varied audience needs and points of view
- Able to capture and write in stakeholder "voice", and varied tones
- Ability to learn new systems tools: SharePoint, SurveyMonkey, etc.
- BA/BS in communications, business, marketing-related field or liberal arts