Marketing Digital Asset Manager (Santa Cruz, CA)
We are looking for Digital Asset Manager to work in a marketing team to assist in the transition to a new Digital Asset Management (DAM) system for a global high-tech company. The Digital Asset Manager will work as a bridge between the larger marketing team and the IT implementation team to ensure needs are accurately implemented and that the marketing team is ready to use the new solution. Requires problem solving and great communication skills.
This is 6 months, 40 hours/week role onsite in Santa Cruz (flexibility to work 1 day per week remotely). This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Communication lead between the marketing team and the DAM system IT team.
- Develops and maintains procedures and workflows for cataloging assets, tracking license and usage rights, and publication through multiple website/portal integrations
- Development and deployment of new asset taxonomy/metadata
- Manages the organization, storage, and delivery of digital marketing materials
- Develops training procedures and materials for the use of the new DAM system
- 2+ years of experience working with and managing Digital Asset Management (DAM) or content management systems, experience with Adobe solutions preferred
- Strong communication skills across all levels of an organization
- Great problem solving skills and interest
- Experience with taxonomy/metadata development
- Understanding of Integrated Marketing Communications processes and assets
- Bachelors degree