Marketing Program Manager (Santa Clara, CA)
We are looking for an experienced marketing program manager for a B2B high technology start up. This role will support the CMO in manage a wide range of marketing activities to ensure achievement of goals. This role will be responsible for the planning and execution management of marketing programs including product launches, demand gen activities, events, partner programs etc.
This is a 20 hour per week; 6 month contract (extensions possible), working onsite 2 days per week in Santa Clara, CA. This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee.
- Understand the company’s marketing strategy, solutions, target markets, etc.
- Work with the CMO to identify and plan the right marketing activities to grow company awareness and sales.
- Build marketing program plans, with timelines, key stakeholders, action items, etc
- Manage cross functional teams to ensure optimal execution of plans
- 3+ years of B2B global High Tech marketing program management experience.
- Experience working cross-functionally and cross companies, managing new marketing initiatives
- Strategic mind-set, ability to prioritize and roll-up your sleeves.
- Strong project management skills; organized, detailed oriented.
- Bachelors degree.