Marketing Specialist – B2B Startup (San Francisco, CA)
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist B2B start up. This role will focus on supporting the 6 person marketing team and especially focus on event support. Responsibilities will include event planning and coordination and onsite help at events. This is a great role for an early stage marketing professional who wants to be part of a high growth environment.
This is a 40 hour per week, 6 month contract (extensions possible) role onsite in San Francisco, CA.
This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Support the development and execution of global marketing plans across several marketing functions
- Support event planning and logistics (internal and external)
- Own marketing collateral inventory, ordering, and shipping
- Ideally, some experience with Marketing responsibilities, including event support, at start ups
- Great attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Effective communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience managing and delivering against multiple projects simultaneously in a very fast-moving environment
- Willingness and excitement to travel
- Highly driven and self-motivated for a fast paced evolving environment
- Bachelors Degree