Office Manager - Startup (Campbell, CA)
A fast moving/high growth start up is looking for a contract to perm Office Manager. The Office Manager will be responsible for managing executive calendars, managing employee activities (lunches, offsites, etc), office supplies, greeting visitors and helping with HR processes/paperwork with the outsourced HR provider.
This is a 6 month contract to potentially perm role, 40 hours per week, at the client's offices in Campbell, CA.
This is a w-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Support administrative, travel and calendar needs of executive team (6 executives)
- Manage day to day needs of an approximately 50 person office
- Plan and manage employee activities, such as lunches, offsites and holiday celebrations
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and kitchen/snack needs
- Work with outsourced HR provider to ensure correct HR paperwork is completed by employees and delivered to HR provider
- Organize customer facing events (Quarterly Business Reviews, happy hours, executive briefing center meetings for customer and partners, press days, etc)
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Be open to checking email in evenings, to follow up on international team needs (occasional)
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive attitude and enjoys working with a diverse employee base
- Ability to be flexible as company needs change, day to day
- Interest in and aptitude for working with HR processes and paperwork