Paid Media Marketing Manager (Santa Cruz, CA and San Jose, CA)
We are looking for a Paid Media Marketing Manager to support the global paid media campaigns of a B2B, global, high tech company. The focus of this role will be to create and manage B2B paid media campaign (PPC, Paid Social, Remarketing, Content Syndication, etc.), create metrics and measure ROI and campaign impact. This role with work closely with the Marketing Operations team to track campaign metrics and impact.
This is a 12 month contract role (to potentially perm), 40 hours per week role onsite in Santa Cruz, CA and San Jose, CA.
W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Create and manage B2B paid media campaign (PPC, Paid Social, Remarketing, Content Syndication, etc.),
- Work with and manage 2 global Media Agencies
- Create metrics for each campaign and work with the marketing operations and analytics team to collect and analyze the metrics
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance weekly and monthly; provide recommendations for improvement
- Partner closely with Product Marketing and campaign management teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of campaigns.
- 2-5 years of experience with global B2B paid media campaigns
- Experience defining, collecting and analyzing paid media campaign metrics
- Experience using marketing automation technology and salesforce.com, preferred
- Excellent written communication; and clear communicator across functions
- Strong program management and communication skills
- Bachelors Degree