Partner Enablement Manager (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced global partner enablement manager for a large/global B2B high tech company. This person will provide project, program, and resource management support to program/projects and activities related to the management of channel partners. This role will coordinate and monitors functional area activities and help manage program schedules.
This is a 3 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, from a remote location in the US.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Support senior program managers to plan, request, and track to completion in all programmatic and strategic initiative areas related to Partner Enablement and events
- Maintain project collaboration project sites and documentation.
- Create and distribute multi-level communication and status reports (core team, extended team, executive team and key stakeholders).
- Assist in the preparation and management of budgets, invoices and other financial activities related to assigned program or project.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly documents and/or reports for management/business review.
- Prepares program documentation such as presentations, reports, etc.
- Develop Excel spreadsheets and templates
- 4+ years of global partner management/project management experience in B2B high tech companies
- Demonstrable ability at successfully handling multiple projects and working with global cross organization teams to ensure project success.
- Developed strategic consultation skills around delivery and priorities.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to team development.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Please submit your resume to our network at http://jobs.stage4solutions.com/ (Please apply to the Partner Enablement Manager (Remote) role).
Please feel free to forward this opening to others you think might be interested.