Partner Marketing Manager - GSIs (Boston, MA)
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager for a contract to potentially perm role at a fast growing B2B start up in the analytics space. This role will be a part of a small partner marketing team focused on working with Global SIs (primary responsibility), OEM partners and Technology Partners. Responsibilities will include marketing with and to Global Sis: including creating partner programs across the sales cycle from customer acquisition, events, digital marketing, social and communication, etc. This role will work closely with the Partner sales team and other cross functional teams.
This is a 6 month project (to potentially FTE role), 40 hours per week, working onsite in Boston, MA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive monthly communications plan to recruit and engage the GSI partners – achieve buy in from key stakeholders
- Develop a monthly newsletter that features; joint customer success, new or updated online courseware, customer case studies, relevant product announcements and the promotion of webinars and events.
- Analyze monthly newsletter success metrics (open rate, click through rate, downloads, etc) to improve impact and engagement
- Update GSI content in the Partner Portal ensuring that content is fresh and relevant to key partner personas
- Develop quarterly go to market plans with lead generation programs that include: joint webinars, joint events, web content updates, and conferences
- Work with Field Marketing to support GSI participation at regional events in the Americas including creating, socializing and customizing an event prospectus for Partner participation at Regional Events.
- Work with the partner sales team to solidify Partner sponsorships for the annual user conference.
- 5+ years of Partner Marketing Management experience working with GSI in B2B high tech companies
- Experience with go to market with SI partners with a focus on communication, recruitment and content promotion.
- Strong written communication skills
- Proactive learner and creative problem solver who enjoys being in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project and task-management skills
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels
- Bachelors degree