Partner Operations Specialist (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for Partner Operations Specialist to manage partner incentive programs for a large B2B high tech company. The partner incentive program is set up to plan and compensate partners for pre-approved activities that further the client’s business goals. This is a detailed role, reviewing documents, working with internal partners and cross functional team to manage reimbursements to partners.
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Provide coordination, operational management, administration and execution of strategic Partner Incentive Initiatives
- Review, analyze and verify partner performance and proof of execution documents against specified requirements, tasks and milestones with consultation from Initiative owners
- Track partner progress and provide reporting on progress against milestones and activities, initiative KPIs and metrics
- Provide partner support - answering questions, resolving issues.
- Identify, escalate and ensure resolution of issues impacting successful execution of initiatives
- Manage payout process including vendor POs, invoices, payment batches
- 2+ years experience in a sales operations or partner operations role
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating project execution, managing stakeholder relationships, driving discussions remotely and over the phone.
- Superb communication skills – communicates information and clear instructions in both written and oral forms.
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Solid Excel skills
- Bachelors Degree