Product Manager – Enterprise Software (FTE) (East Coast)
We are looking for Product Manager for an early stage innovative start up in the apparel design and supply chain solution space. This is a remote role, on the east coast of the US, working with the development team in Spain and Canada.
The Product Manager will be responsible for development of business cases, MRD, PRD, roadmap planning, and working with the engineering team on product development. This is an early start company so the Product Manager will wear many hats.
This is an FTE role with the client.
- Understand customer needs, competitive landscape, market trends, and other factors to develop compelling business cases, based upon developed technology
- Develop business cases/feasibility studies and MRDs for product offerings
- Develop PRDs, defining and prioritizing feature sets
- Collaborate with team on product roadmap planning
- Effectively communicate requirements to engineering and all the stakeholders.
- Present product plans to customers/investors/strategic partners
- Work on product launches
- 5+ years of enterprise software solutions Product Management experience
- Experience with PLM, Supply Chain or Design software solutions, preferred
- Proven, writing skills and communication skills
- Strong presenter of ideas and business case analysis
- Keen interest in working with an early stage start up
- Bachelors degree