Product Manager – Networking (RTP, NC or Sunnyvale, CA)
We are looking for a Product Manager for Networking Products that are sold as part of an overall datacenter solution. The Product Manager will manage communications for new products, answer SE and Sales team questions, and will manage parts on price lists, quote tools and supply chain readiness.
This is a 5 day per week, 6 month contract role in RTP, NC or Sunnyvale, CA. This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered.
- Understand product offerings, in depth
- Ensure all product skus, connectors, add ons are correctly listed on price lists and quote tools
- Work cross functionally to ensure supply chain readiness for product delivery
- Create field communications for new product releases. Write and distribute the communications.
- Be the point of contact for field (SE and Sales) questions on networking product portfolio
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with enterprise Networking products. Cisco experience preferred.
- Detailed oriented, able to work across teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to express technical concepts in the form of crisp, value-based messages
- Bachelors Degree