Product Manager, Support Services (Anywhere in the US)
We are looking for a Product Manager for an opportunity at a large high technology company. This is an inbound product management role working to define, build and launch new support services for enterprise storage products. The Product Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop business strategy, identify customer pain points, create support services products and launch them working with marketing.
This is a 12 month, 40 hour per week contract role. This is a w2 role with Stage 4 Solutions, health benefits offered. You can work remotely.
- Understand the competitive landscape of enterprise storage support services
- Understand customer needs through secondary research, speaking with sales and services delivery teams.
- Define market opportunity (business case, ROI analysis) and create support services’ requirements based upon customer needs/competitive/technology
- Work with engineering/service operations teams to create the new support services offerings
- Launch the new support services offerings working with marketing
- 5+ years experience as a Services Product Manager in B2B technology company
- Experience working in a global B2B high technology company, enterprise storage solution experience preferred
- Strategic and creative, ability to think about new ways to develop and market solutions
- Great team player with ability to get work done independently, ability to effectively work with global teams
- Bachelors degree