Product Marketing Manager – Converged Infrastructure (San Jose, CA)
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a converged infrastructure solution. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing joint partner solutions. The responsibilities will include content creation, sales training and event participation to partners and customers.
This is a 40 hours per week; ongoing contract role (with quarterly contracts) onsite in San Jose, CA (there is flexibility to work remotely 1 day per week). This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Understand the converged infrastructure solution, customer needs and competitive landscape
· Create/edit marketing content to articulate the joint value proposition, messaging and benefits
· Support demand generation programs with content/messaging
· Create and deliver training to direct sales teams and channel teams
· Participate in partner events to articulate the value of the joint solution
· 3+ years experience as a Product Marketing Manager, for data center products – servers, storage or networking
· Strong technical aptitude
· Strong project/program management skills and writing/content creation skills.
· Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
· Bachelors degree