Product Marketing Manager – Enterprise Storage (Santa Clara, CA)
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a contract to perm role at a global enterprise storage company. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing creative and business focused messaging/positioning and create a variety of marketing/sales enablement content, such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month contract (to possibly perm) role onsite in Santa Clara, CA (flexibility to work 1 day per week remotely).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
· Understand products, target customer needs and competitive landscape
· Develop creative, innovative, and customer focused messaging and positioning
· Create and write a wide range of marketing/sales enablement content such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, etc.
· 5+ years experience as a Solutions/Product Marketing Manager, developing marketing materials and sales enablement tools for B2B tech companies
· Prior experience developing creative, customer focused messaging/stories, content
· Background in enterprise Storage solutions from companies such as NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, HP, Quantum, etc, preferred (NOT required)
· Strong writing and content creation skills.
· Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
· Bachelor’s degree