Product Marketing Manager – Security (San Jose, CA)
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a publicly traded, high tech secure applications services firm in San Jose, CA. We need a highly motivated and strategic marketer who will interface and strategize with global teams, company executives, while leading interactions with press, analysts, customers and others.
The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to lead and shape the company’s firewall product line in a highly visible role.
This is a 6 month contract to perm role in San Jose, CA as a Stage 4 Solutions W-2 employee.
- Define the marketing strategy for global awareness of the firewall product line
- Refine the security marketing strategy based on internal and external feedback
- Evangelize and establish thought leadership
- Deliver effective presentations to internal organizations, media, analysts and customers
- Deliver strategic collateral as needed; videos, Solution Briefs, White Papers
- 3+ years marketing or equivalent experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience with some of the following: Firewalls, IPS/IDS, DLP, WAF, authentication technologies, DDoS mitigation, threat analysis
- Understanding of current and emerging technologies in networking and security
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to describe unique value propositions to target markets
- Ability to create original content based on research
- Presentation skills to clearly communicate product functionality and advantages
- Highly technical and analytical
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent technical degree/work experience