Product Marketing Manager - Storage (Newark, CA)
We are looking for an experienced Storage Product Marketing Manager for a contract to perm role at a global enterprise storage company. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for messaging/positioning and creating and delivering a variety of marketing/sales enablement content, such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, etc. The focus will be on solutions marketing working closely with the product and demand generation teams.
This is a 40 hours per week; 6 month contract to permanent role onsite in Newark, CA. This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Understand products, target customer’s mindsets and needs and competitive landscape
- Develop product messaging and value propositions
- Create and write a wide range of marketing/sales enablement content such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, etc.
- Work with product teams on developing solutions marketing materials
- Work with demand generation teams on strategizing and planning campaigns, managing assets, working with influencers and analysts
- 5+ years experience as a Storage Solutions/Product Marketing Manager, developing and delivering marketing materials and sales enablement tools
- Strong background in Storage solutions from companies such as NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, HP, Quantum, etc.
- Strong writing and content creation skills
- Past demand generation experience (desired)
- Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines