Program Coordinator (Austin, TX)
We are looking for a Project Coordinator for large B2B high tech company. The project coordinator is a member of the Partner Organization and will be responsible for coordinating Sales development funds with channel partners. This role will include running cross functional organizational projects, support initiatives that drive sales effectiveness and tracking metrics.
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Austin, TX.
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Develop and deliver weekly communication on program metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Track and approve channel partner submissions in the system
- Work to create metrics reports to track and communicate performance
- Document and follow up on action items from weekly meetings
- Audit channel partner claims for accuracy and disposition accordingly
- Deliver quarterly partner communications
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction from management and completed tasks with moderate to little supervision
- Attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree